There’s Still Time to Join Quit and Win 2011, and Enjoy a Happy, Tobacco-Free Thanksgiving!
Healthy Living Rochester invites tobacco users and friends of tobacco users to participate in Quit and Win 2011. Entries close on November 28, 2011, so you need to act now!
For tobacco users: Be a “Quit Hero” by committing to kick the habit now, then enter your name for a prize drawing that includes a grand prize of $500!
For friends: Be a “Quit Hero Friend” by helping a friend kick the habit now, then enter your name for a prize drawing that includes a grand prize of $100!
As you gather with family and friends this week, think about how you or a friend can Quit and Win!
Tips for quitting include:
- Set a quit date: Today would be great!
- Get help and support from others: Ask your friends who smoke to join you!
- Substitute healthy habits for the tobacco habit: Go for a walk!
- Seek help: Some smokers may need medication to help them quit.
- Don’t quit on your quit attempt: Keep at it!
For more information, please go to www.healthylivingrochester.org.
We hope you have happy and healthy holidays!
The Healthy Living Rochester Team